Monday, February 15, 2010

MAKE IT MONDAY PICTURE PUZZLE CUBE


















































This week I made a little craft for my husband. He has taken it to his office and it sits on his desk. I am very pleased with the way it turned out.

SUPPLIES
*Triangle puzzle cube ( from the dollar store)
*pictures
*Modge Podge

Start by printing pictures to match the size of the cube. Then cut them to fit. It is that simple. Then Modge podge them on and you are done. You will have 9 different images to look at in different shapes and sizes.










Keeping It Simple


The Girl Creative








DIY Day @ ASPTL

4 comments:

  1. Yup pretty sure I totally messed mine up! I can't put my 4x4 picture on...yeah not sure what I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to make these for months!! Thanks so much for linking up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea! And I love a project that comes from the dollar store as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete