Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Craft Time Adventures

I am a mom of two wonderful children and a wife to loving husband. In all the spare time that that leaves me I am a full time first grade teacher. I absolutely love my job. It is what I think is the most rewarding job. I also love my family more than life itself. However I find that I still enjoy to craft. It is my time to be with myself and make something. I feel so accomplished when I see the finished project.


So this is a diary of all of my projects. I do not consider myself crafty at all. I can make a few things, however I do not take credit for these ideas. Most of my ideas have come from something that I see in the stores and am not willing to pay that much for. Some of my ideas come from other crafters that I have seen. I hope you enjoy seeing these little odds and ends. I also hope they can inspire you just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment