Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CLOCK


Once again I have found a new little project from the Wood Connection. I am making a clock for our house. My husband's response to this was that you can buy a finished one at Target. he just doesn't understand.
SUPPLIES
*Unfinished Frame
*clock hands
*clock batteries
*modge podge
*one sheet of scrapbook paper
*numbers
*jewels
*Wood glue
*sandpaper
*craft paint



First sand the edges of your frame. Then paint the frame. At this point you can also paint the numbers at this time. IF you do not want to paint the numbers you can buy vinyl numbers. Once this is dry I modge podged the paper to the to back board. I then glued the wood numbers and the jewels on. Once this is complete all you need to do is add in the hands and clock components. Instructions came with the parts to show me where to lay my numbers and how to put my hands on. Once all of this has dried you have a clock that fits your house. Overall the hardest part was putting the numbers in the correct spot. I however am very happy with the way that the clock turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment